Who we are
Myanmar Academic Library Consortium (MALC) was formed to lead Myanmar academic libraries to further teaching, learning and research by creating a rich, supportive and diverse knowledge environment at Myanmar universities and research institutes.
MALC does this by:
- Jointly licensing e-resources for MALC members, thereby reducing costs of e-resources;
- Sharing human expertise and resources among its member libraries;
- Promoting excellence in library service among its members.
MALC was founded in 2016 by nine libraries participating in the EIFL eLibrary Myanmar project. They are:
- Universities’ Central Library
- University of Yangon
- Dagon University
- Yangon University of Economics
- East Yangon University
- West Yangon University
- Mandalay University
- Yadanabon University
- Yezin Agricultural University